1 lb Organic Chicken Breast
1/2 tsp sea salt
2 tbsp arrowroot starch or more
3 tbsp, olive oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 tsp. ginger, minced
1/3 cup coconut aminos
2 tsp. honey
1/4 cup chicken broth
chopped up green scallions
- Slice the chicken breast into thin stir fry slices. Garlic salt well.
- Add the arrowroot starch to a small bowl and coat the chicken breast.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium heat and add the chicken breast. Cook for 4-6 minutes, until cooked well. Set the chicken aside.
- Lower the heat of the stove to medium-low and add more olive oil if needed. Add the ginger and garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes or until fragrant.
- Pour in the coconut aminos, chicken broth, and honey and whisk to combine. Cook for 2-3 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Add the chicken back to the pan and stir to coat well. Stir in the green onions and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add sesame seeds on top if desired.
Top with Quinoa or rice, add veggies and enjoy!