For Para 1 and Para 2:
For 3-4 days, take 1 capsule, of both Para 1 and Para 2, every morning and evening on an empty stomach.
Then, if you are tolerating this regimen, you can increase your dosage from 1 capsule to 2 capsules, of Para 1 and Para 2, every morning and evening on an empty stomach.
Clients usually begin to see results after a few days of the increased dosage. Depending on how you are tolerating the dosage, you can increase your dose to 3 capsules of each morning and evening.
Take 2 capsules twice a day..keep away from Para 1 and 2, and other supplements/meds at least an hour.
Take one after dinner. You can take this anytime but I like to take it after dinner. Start with one. If you feel you are not having bowel movements enough, add more the next evening until you feel you are going at least 2-3 times a day. If you find you are still not going, keep adding more bowel mover and you can add mag citrate as well.
Drink plenty of water and Roasted Dandelion Tea. You can get this on my store under pantry or any health food store, for the health of your liver. Pumpkin seeds, carrots, and beets are great to eat during this cleanse. I recommend taking the Bio-active Carbon Minerals (under cleanse) to keep your minerals up as you detox. Vitamins are fine too, but not necessary. I recommend keeping an ordinary stick (i.e. from your yard) by your toilet, to dig/search your bowel movement for worms and parasites. Most people don’t think they are having any success with the cleanse until they actually dig through and find the worms/parasites. Typically your stool will be well formed and floating when they contain worms/parasites. Break apart your bowel movement with the stick. This process, after beginning the cleanse, can take several weeks before you begin to see any results.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How long do I do the cleanse?
- Ask your health provider on your situation. Everyone is different. But most people need to do all 3 phases of the protocol lasting 120 days. I recommend taking the parasite cleanse until you don’t see anymore parasites or biofilm in the toilet.
- Are the parasites/worms alive when they come out?
- No! They die when you take the capsules.
- Will I feel them in me?
- Are there any detox side effects?
- Everyone is different, but common signs are: fatigue, slight headache, bloated and tummy aches, and/or sore throat for a couple days. All side effects are temporary. As you pass the parasite/biofilm pass, you will feel better! It is worth it! Up the binder if you have side effects.
- I am so sensitive to every detox and am nervous. Is this one okay?
- Even the most sensitive people, like myself, have done really well with very few side effects. So…no need to worry.
- What do I do if I’m constipated while taking the cleanse?
- Take more Bowel Mover or Magnesium Supplement (Citrate) If you have a problem and are really constipated, you may need to do an enema or suppository just to get you going. As things move out, it gets better.
- What should I eat on the cleanse?
- Try to stay away from gluten, dairy, and sugar as they can feed the parasites. I like the paleo diet.
- Can I take probiotics, or any supplements during the cleanse?
- You can if you want. Minerals are recommended. Vitamins are fine too.
- Can I take medications while one the cleanse?
- Yes, just keep the Binder away from the meds about an 2 hours. I also keep the other products away about an hour.
- What if I start feeling sick on cleanse?
- This is actually a good sign that the cleanse is working. Back off on the pills. It’s ok to go slow. Always ease up and slowly increase if you are sensitive.
What Binders Should I take?
Do I need to do all three phases?
It all depends how sick you are and what you want to gain from it. Best to ask me fo the correct cleanse for you.
IF YOU EXPERIENCE ADVERSE REACTIONS TO ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS, REDUCE THE CURRENT DOSAGE AND CONSULT YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL.
These statements have not been evaluated by the
Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Please consult your healthcare professional before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or considering use for a child. For more information please contact email@example.com