INGREDIENTS (serves 6-9 people)
1 cup raw pecans or walnuts
1 cup organic Medjool Dates
1 tsp. Sea salt
3 cups raw cashews soaked for 5 hours or overnight
2/3 cup fresh lemon juice
2 tsp. vanilla extract
2/3 cup raw coconut oil
2/3 cup raw honey or organic maple syrup
2 cups organic raspberries
1. Place nuts and dates in food processor, with sea salt, mix till soft enough to make crust. Oil pan with coconut oil. Scoop crust mixture into 9 inch pie plate.
2. Warm coconut oil and honey in sauce pan till liquid.
3. Place all filling ingredients besides raspberries is a strong mixer/blender, vitamix works great…blend on high until smooth.
4. Pour 2/3 of mixture onto crust (just eye ball it, can’t mess up!) and smooth with spatula..
5. Add the rasperberries to the rest of the mixture and blend till pink color.
6. Pour over the mixture for your last layer and smooth over with spatula.
7. Cover with plastic wrap and place in freezer for at least a couple hours till frozen. Take out 5 minutes before you eat it. Top with some whip!
Truly one of the best desserts I have ever tasted.
I’ve been searching for a recipe like this – with wholesale and healthy ingredients. Wondering if it will work for a holiday pumpkin version…Will let you know! Thanks so much for sharing ☺️. Can’t wait to try it out.
YES! Let me know! Its one of my faves!