INGREDIENTS -12-15 cups
1 lb. Organic Chicken Breast
1/2 tsp sea salt
2 tbsp arrowroot starch or more
3 tbsp, olive oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 tsp. ginger, minced
1/3 cup coconut aminos
2 tsp. honey
1/4 cup chicken broth
Siete almond flour tortillas or Gluten free tortilla that works better
DIRECTIONS TO MAKE CHICKEN MIXTURE
- Slice the chicken breast into thin stir fry slices. Garlic salt well.
- Add the arrowroot starch to a small bowl and coat the chicken breast.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium heat and add the chicken breast. Cook for 4-6 minutes, until cooked well. Set the chicken aside.
- Lower the heat of the stove to medium-low and add more olive oil if needed. Add the ginger and garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes or until fragrant.
- Pour in the coconut aminos, chicken broth, and honey and whisk to combine. Cook on med-high for 2-3 minutes until the sauce thickens. Whisk Collagen Powder in broth.
- Add the chicken back to the pan and stir to coat well. Stir in the green onions and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add sesame seeds on top if desired.
HOW TO MAKE CUPS
Preheat oven to 350. Spray muffins cups with avocado spray. Cut the tortillas in half and place in muffin cup. (The Siete tortillas are a little harder than I wanted, softer tortillas would be better but this works and taste good!) Make sure the tortilla is wrapped well in the tin so mixture won’t fall through. Bake for 5 min to crisp the tortillas. Scoop in chicken mixture and add cheese on top, Bake again for 10-15 min till brown on top.
Serve and Enjoy! Great appetizer or dinner!