Eating healthy whole organic food definitely cost more but is so worth it. Would you rather be paying doctor and hospital bills down the road or put your money into organic and stay healthy? Plus when you eat healthy food, you won’t be eating as much!!
Look for Organic Coupons
- Check the websites of your favorite companies for coupons and special promotions,
- Check out social media pages such a IG and Facebook for offers.
- Check local papers for coupons
JOIN THRIVEMARKET.COM FOR WHOLESALE PRICES-
I love this website for staples in the house, snacks etc. They have a wonderful variety of discounted wholesale organic options. Like anything, make sure you check labels.
HOME AND IN THE KITCHEN
- Stay organized. Plan out your meals for the week according to organic foods that are on sale and/or that you have coupons for.
- Budget. Write out a weekly and monthly budget to help you keep track of both erratic spending and responsible spending. This will allow you to see your spending habits and help you prioritize purchasing organic food within your budget.
- Do it yourself, rather than buy it. Make your own organic energy balls, kale chips, smoothies, juices to replaced store-bought, etc. Use my recipes:)
- Buy extra organic meats, gluten free breads etc that are on sale and freeze them.
- Check out local farmers markets for sales. Ask for discounts from local farmers for veggies and meats
- Grow your own food.
EAT OUT LESS