2 Cups Almond flour
2 Tbsp. coconut shreds
4 Tbsp. maple syrup
3 Tbsp. melted coconut oil
1 pack full fat coconut milk (canned is also fine)
2 tbsp. maple syrup
2 tbsp. organic corn starch
1/2 lucuma powder or Agar (Thickener)
*Will need: medium-sized tart pan
Roasted almond flakes or coconut flakes
Strawberries, Raspberries, Blueberries or Blackberries
1. Melt the coconut oil in a small pan and pour it in with all the dry ingredients. Stir until combined.
2. Spray tart pan, then press the mixture into the bottom of pan.
3. Place in the freezer while you prepare the filling of the tart.
4. Heat the coconut milk to a simmer, then add all the filling ingredients until it starts to thicken.
5. Pour the coconut custard filling over the crust and spread evenly with spatula.
6. Top it with prepared toppings.
7. Place the tart in the refrigerator or freezer for minimum 2 hours. For the best resuls, keep in fridge for 6 hours.
7. Garnish with roasted almond flakes or coconut flakes before serving & enjoy!