- 3 Tablespoons Coconut Oil, softened
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons organic Almond butter
- 10 drops of stevia
- 1 Large Egg if your eggs are small, please use 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea or Pink Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 3 Tablespoons Coconut Flour
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all ingredients together in Kitchen aid or mixer
Scoop out the dough with a small cookie scoop and roll into smooth spheres. Place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes. Allow to cool on the pan for AT LEAST 3 minutes. Enjoy!
This isn’t a sugary treat because its for people going off sugar or on a leaky gut/candida protocol. So its not as tasty as my other ones but nice to have an option on this diet.