INGREDIENTS( 2-3 people)
- Wild Salmon Filet 1 lb.
- 4 organic tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter (melted)
- 4 tablespoons minced parsley or dill
- Lemon wedges
- Olive oil
- Flavored Balsamic vinegar ( I like fig)
- Garlic salt
- Preheat the oven to 475 degrees. Place salmon in Cast iron skillet, or BBQ/Traeger. Season with salt, parsley/dill, lemon juice, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and slice butter slices on top.
- Bake or BBQ till no longer pink. Serve with veggies/rice etc.
View this post on Instagram