- 1 1/2 cups Almond Flour
- 2 tbsp. coconut flour
- 1/2 cup organic grass-fed butter
- ¼ cup coconut palm sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup Enjoy life chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In mixer, add all ingredients to mixer and mix till creamy.
- Stir in the chocolate chips by hand.
- Place golf-ball sized balls of dough on a cookie sheet lined with parchment or oiled pan.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes, until slightly golden around the edges.
Enjoyed these cookies! Even the kids liked them and didn’t seem to miss the ‘sugar’!
Easy and super delicious cookies! Once I had the dough made, I split it into 2 bowls. In one, I added walnuts, super dark chopped chocolate bar, and unsweetened coconut. In the other, I added regular chocolate chips. You can guess the ones with the nuts and coconut were for mom and dad! 😀 Baked as the recipe says and they are amazing!
These are seriously good sugar free, gluten-free cookies! I was so excited that they turned out so good! Thanks for the great recipie!