INGREDIENTS (For Fried Bananas Foster )
1 Banana sliced
1 tbls. honey
Olive oil or Coconut oil
1. Lightly drizzle oil in a skillet over medium heat.
2. Arrange banana slices in pan and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side
3. Meanwhile, whisk together honey and 1 tablespoon of water
4. Remove pan from heat and pour honey mixture over banana.
5. Allow to cool and sprinkle with cinnamon.
FOR COCONUT WRAP- You can get these on www.amazon.com
Take one wrap out and fourth them. Place a 1/4 square wrap into muffin pan sprayed with coconut spray or olive oil lightly. Make like a wonton shape in muffin pan. Bake at 350 for 2-3 minutes watching they don’t burn, but make sure they are crispy.. Add Banana filling(recipe above) and bake another 2-3 minutes till lightly crisp. Serve with coconut whip or whip cream on top!